If you're travelling to Munich in December this year don't miss out on their world-famous Christmas markets for a traditional festive experience.
Munich Christmas Markets Tour
We'll meet at 2 pm near the Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), before setting off on our Christmas Market Tour. Our first stop will be Marienplatz, Munich's central square that hosts one of the city's most important Christmas markets at this time of year.
We'll also visit the Christmas Village in the palace courtyard of the Kaiserhof der Residenz, where traditional wooden huts create an unbeatable festive atmosphere. The tour also includes a visit to the Kripperlmarkt Manger Market, where you'll find a range of beautiful nativity figures and managers.
Lastly, we'll visit the Mittelaltermarkt Munchen, Munich's medieval Christmas market, a replica of an authentic German medieval market that features Renaissance dancers and musicians and stall merchants dressed up in medieval costumes.
After a taste of some of Germany's most magical Christmas markets as well as some delicious traditional gingerbread cakes, we'll end the tour at 4 pm, still high on Christmas spirit.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 6 and 13 years oldUS$ 11.90
Children under 6 years oldFree
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Public transport tickets.
Lebkuchen gingerbread cakes.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dachauer Straße 4 80335 Munich.